(almost) SOLD OUT
Here's our weekly peak blossom estimate for hot-ticket comedy shows. This list is everything on our schedule that's trending toward sold out (or in some cases, the tickets are already gone). Lounge is 60 seats, main showroom is 285:
- Open Mic Night (March 8): Can we "sell out" a free-admission event? Sure! We've already taken so many reservations for seats that there are only 60 left. Gonna be a fun show tonight ...
- Guy Torry (March 9-12): We have 30 tickets left for Saturday 7:30, and about 100 left for Saturday 9:45.
- Next Wave: Sean Patton (March 10-11): These shows are in our lounge. Right now the Saturday 7:30 show has 17 itickets left.
- Godfrey (March 16-19): Looking ahead to next weekend? The Saturday 7:30 show is now past half sold.
- Adele Givens (April 13-15): The Saturday 7:30 show has 120 seats remaining.
- Tom Papa (May 11-13): Some people must be bringing their mama to Papa to get the jump on Mothers Day. The Saturday 7:30 show is now past half sold.
- The Pump and Dump (May 17): This is billed as the ultimate moms' night out ... and people are lining up babysitters. Half the tickets are gone.
- Craig Robinson (May 18-21): Both Saturday shows are sold out. The Friday 9:30 show has 30 seats left. The Thursday 7:30 show is half sold, and so is the Friday 7:00 show. These will all sell out. Plan ahead.
- Frank Caliendo (June 2-4): Frank's shows went on sale last week, and the Saturday 7:30 show is already down to the last 70 tickets.
- Jo Koy (August 11-12): The Saturday 9 p.m. show is half full. (Please note these were rescheduled from June.)
The following shows are entirely sold out:
- Call in Sick to Work with Bert Kreischer (March 10): All sold out!
- Mike Birbiglia (March 14): Rescheduled from February. Still sold out.
- Tom Segura (March 23-26): Eight shows scheduled, eight shows sold out.